Displays & Demonstrations
The following vendors will be on site in and around the Kin Coulee Park Circle
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Alberta Health Services-EMS
- Alberta Pound & Rescue
- Canadian Red Cross
- City of Medicine Hat
- Community Food Connections Assoc.
- First Assembly of God
- Habitat for Humanity, S. Alberta
- Medalta in the Historic City District Medicine Hat Auto Racing Assoc.
- Medicine Hat Early Childhood Coalition Medicine Hat Leisure Centre
- Medicine Hat Public Library
- Medicine Hat & District Genealogical Society Medicine Hat Community Preschool Medicine Hat Fire Department
- Medicine Hat Interpretive Program Medicine Hat Police Service
- Medicine Hat Thai Chi Assoc.
- Saamis Immigration Services Assoc.
- SALTA Gymnastics
- The Action Group
Food Court Vendors
All food vendors are non-profit organizations or raising money for a non-profit organization.
10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Community View Lions Club
- Medicine Hat Robbie Burns Society
- Robson Marauders
- Crestwood School
- Crescent Heights High Drama
- Kona Ice – Medicine Hat Ringette)
- Glenview Nazareen Church
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade – APARC Pound and Rescue
- Prairie Chuckwagon – Sea Cadets
- Marta’s Salvadorian Cuisine – Leukemia/Lymphona Society
- Medicine Hat and District Canada Day Society
Services on Location
- Medicine Hat Police Service (9am to midnight)
- Medicine Hat Safe Communities Association Child Find Booth, located next to the MHPS booth in the circle (9am to 6pm)
- SEA Search & Rescue Lost Child Booth (until 6pm)
- St. John Ambulance
- Secure Bicycle parking sponsored by CyclePath/Cardio Pros and free of charge to the public. Look for them near the South Information Booth at Kin Coulee Circle. (9:30am to 5:30pm)